Our Mission Statement
We are a learning community and it is our aim to provide:
- A place where happiness, health and well-being are at the heart of all activities.
- A place where children have fun and enjoy learning.
- A safe environment where everyone’s views are heard, respected and valued.
- High quality teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum which inspires learning.
- A creative culture…a place where children can invent, create, imagine and develop
skills for the future.
- Diverse and stimulating opportunities for children to become responsible, independent,
self-confident and motivated learners.
- Opportunities for children, parents, families, staff and the wider community to grow
and develop in partnership.